Seagrove Bay, Seaview
Isle of Wight PO34 5BW
5 Star Gold Award Self
Enquiries to Sally Richards - 01983 855163
1. The Rental Contract is made between the Guest named as the lead person on the Booking Form and the Owner of the accommodation for which the booking is made and is deemed to be made subject to the following terms and conditions.
PAYMENT AND DEPOSIT
2. Bookings are to be be made by telephone. A Rental Contract is formed and the booking is firm once a completed and signed Booking Form, together with a 25% non-
3. The balance of the rental fee is payable 8 weeks prior to arrival. For bookings made within 8 weeks of arrival, the total rental fee must accompany the Booking Form.
4. Any cancellation must be made in writing or by email to Sally Richards. If cancellation occurs within 8 weeks of the arrival date, we will use our best endeavours to re-let the accommodation and, if successful, a full refund less the non-
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE TIMES
5. Arrival and departure days are Saturdays, but short breaks or out of season bookings can start any day of the week to suit. The accommodation will be ready after 4.00 p.m. on the day of arrival and must be departed by 10.00 a.m. on the day of departure.
USE OF ACCOMMODATION
6. Only the Guest and members of his party notified on the Booking Form are permitted to occupy the accommodation.
7. The guests must agree to take good care of the accommodation and its contents and on departure leave it in a clean and tidy condition. All damages and breakages are the responsibility of the Guest, and their replacement or repair cost will be charged to the Guest and reimbursed to the Owner on demand. However, minor damages and breakages will not normally be charged. Please report any damage or breakages to Sally Richards as soon as possible so they can be repaired or replaced before the next Guest's arrival.
8. The Owner shall not be liable to the Guest or members of his party for any accident, loss or damage, injury, expenses, or inconvenience that may be incurred in connection with the rental howsoever suffered or incurred by the Guest. WE RECOMMEND THAT GUESTS TAKE OUT INSURANCE FOR SUCH EVENT.
9. No pets are allowed
10. We operate a policy of strictly no-
11. The Guest undertakes to reimburse the Owner for all telephone calls made during the booking.
|Home | The Seahouse | Virtual Tour | Facilities | Access Statement | Availability | Tariff | Terms | Directions | Amenities | Contact Us | Comments||Site by IWPCs|